Inspiration at your fingertips
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of refried black beans
- 1 cup of Mexican style shredded cheese
- 2 think slices of turkey breast
- 1 oz of Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp. of salt
- 1 tbsp. of black pepper
- Warm up a pan and then pour the olive oil. Once it's hot, crack and add 2 eggs. Stir gently.
- When the scrambled eggs are cooked, add salt and pepper as you like.
- Warm up an Organic White Flour Maria and Ricardo's Tortilla on a low heat pan, both sides to make it soft.
- Take the warmed tortilla and start filling it by spreading fried black beans and right after the scrambled eggs on top.
- Fold and roll over the tortilla so it has the shape of a burrito and cook until browned.
Plan your meals with Maria & Ricardo's