Healthy Apple-Cranberry Bake
Inspiration at your fingertips
- 8 Maria and Ricardo’s® Orignial Tortillas
- 6 large apples, cored and roughly chopped; Granny Smith or Fuji work well
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Place the apples, cranberries, brown sugar, cinnamon, orange juice and maple syrup in a large bowl and toss to evenly coat. Divide the mixture evenly between the ramekins and place on prepared baking tray.
- Place the Maria and Ricardo’s® tortillas in the prepared ramekins, overlapping the edges and leaving the center open for the fruit mixture.
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Lightly coat 8 ramekins with butter or nonstick cooking spray. Line a baking tray with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until the fruit is bubbling and tender. Remove from oven and cool slightly. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Plan your meals with Maria & Ricardo's
1 - 5
No matching reviews found.