Inspiration at your fingertips
- 4 Maria & Ricardo’s® Uncooked Flour Tortillas
- 1/2 cup jarred, roasted red peppers, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 medium plum tomatoes, diced
- 4 medium scallions, rinsed and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped pitted ripe black olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped pickled jalapeños
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 375˚F
- While oven is preheating, cook each Maria & Ricardo’s® Uncooked Tortilla for one minute on each side in an ungreased skillet. Transfer each cooked tortilla to a baking sheet. Set aside.
- Place the black beans, roasted red peppers, garlic, chili powder and salt in the bowl of a food processor and pulse several times.
- Spread about one-quarter of the black bean mixture on each of the cooked tortillas and top with tomatoes, scallions, olives, jalapeños, and cheese.
- Cook in preheated oven for about 5 minutes, until cheese is melted
Plan your meals with Maria & Ricardo's
No matching reviews found.