Quick and Easy Spinach Quesadillas
Inspiration at your fingertips
- 4 Maria and Ricardo’s® Original Tortillas; Whole Wheat (Soft Taco Size)
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach
- 3 scallions, rinsed and chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend or Monterey Jack
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream, to serve
- 1 fresh lime, cut into wedges; to serve
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Rinse the spinach and shake dry. In a large nonstick skillet, cook the spinach, onions, lemon juice, garlic powder and chili powder over medium heat until spinach is wilted. Remove from the heat. Add shredded cheese to the spinach.
- Place one Maria and Ricardo’s® tortilla on a heated skillet, Divide spinach mixture evenly among two tortillas. Top with remaining tortillas. Cook the tortillas over low heat for 1 to 2 minutes on each side, until tortillas are nicely browned and heated through. Cut each quesadilla in half and then into wedges. Serve with sour cream and lime wedges.
Plan your meals with Maria & Ricardo's
1 - 5
No matching reviews found.