Rib Eye Fajitas
Inspiration at your fingertips
- 1 bag of Maria & Ricardo´s Whole Wheat Plus Tortillas
- 1 Onion
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1 Yellow Pepper
- 1 Orange Pepper
- Black Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Optional Garnishes: Red/Green Salsa, Guacamole/Sliced Avocado, Cilantro Leaves
- Chop onion and peppers, add some olive oil, salt and pepper. Cook on a pan for 6 min.
- Add salt and black pepper to your rib eye, grill until you get the desired doneness.
- Once meat is ready, let it sit for 3 minutes and then cut it into thin pieces.
- Warm up Whole Wheat Plus Tortillas, each side, fill it up with Rib eye, some grilled peppers, onion and then squeeze some lime and add some salt/salsa on top
Plan your meals with Maria & Ricardo's