Roasted Veggie Tacos with Mexican Chimichurri
Inspiration at your fingertips
- Veggie Tacos: 1/2 butternut squash, seeded, peeled and diced
- 2 beets, peeled and diced
- 2 parsnips, peeled and sliced
- 4 large carrots, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1/2 sweet onions, diced
- 2 cloved garlic, finely chopped
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 Maria & Ricardo's Cauliflower Tortillas
- Chimichurri: 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbsp fresh oregano leaves
- 1 jalapeno, stem removed and de-seeded
- 4-5 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, toss all veggies together with 3 Tbsp of oil and the spices. Spread evenly onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Roast for 30-35 minutes, or until tender.
- With remaining 1 Tbsp of oil, brush a nonstick frying pan with a light coat, then brown tortillas on both sides until light golden in color.
- For the Chimichurri, place all ingredients in a food processor, puree until smooth.
- Serve roasted veggies in tortillas with Chimichurri.
- For a non-vegan alternative, serve with slices of grilled chicken or steak.
Plan your meals with Maria & Ricardo's