Spring Roasted Salmon Quinoa Tacos
Inspiration at your fingertips
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground oregano
- 4 salmon filets, cubed
- 1/2 bunch asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1” pieces
- 1 zucchini or Mexican squash, sliced
- 1 yellow squash, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup melted butter or coconut oil
- 1 cup quinoa
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- 2 avocado, peeled and pitted
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped basil or cilantro
- 4 Maria and Ricardo’s Quinoa Tortillas
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, mix together cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper, salt and oregano.
- In a large bowl, toss together salmon, asparagus, zucchini, squash, red bell pepper and onion. Drizzle with butter. Toss with spice mixture.
- Transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake 12-15 minutes, or until salmon is cooked through and veggies are tender.
- Place lime juice, avocados and basil or cilantro in a blender or mini food processor. Puree until smooth.
- Head a large skillet over medium-high heat. Coat tortillas with olive oil. Heat in skillet for 30-60 seconds on each side, until very lightly browned.
- Serve salmon mixture in tortillas with quinoa, top with avocado cream.
Plan your meals with Maria & Ricardo's