Inspiration at your fingertips
- 8 Maria and Ricardo’s® Original Tortillas (Soft Taco Size)
- 3/4 lb top sirloin steak
- 2 tablespoons good-quality olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and finely minced
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 8 flour tortillas, 8 inch/20 cm
- 1 1/2 cups frozen sweet corn kernels, thawed
- Fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 fresh limes, quartered
- Rinse steak under cold running water and pat completely dry with paper towels. Slice steak into thin strips.
- In bowl, mix together 1 tablespoons olive oil, lime juice, garlic, chili powder, cumin, crushed red pepper flakes, salt and black pepper. Add beef strips and stir to coat, set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF / 180ºC. Wrap tortillas in foil and heat in preheated oven for 5 to 10 minutes or until heated through.
- In large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, heat remaining tablespoons of olive oil. Add beef to skillet, cook, stirring for 3 to 4 minutes or until almost cooked through.
- Add corn to the skillet; stir and cook until heated through, about 1 minute.
- To serve, sprinkle chopped cilantro over warmed Maria and Ricardo’s® tortilla, spoon a portion of the beef mixture down the center of each tortilla, top with a generous dollop of sour cream, fold bottom of tortilla up over filling. Garnish with cut limes.
Plan your meals with Maria & Ricardo's