Vegan Roasted Mushroom & Kale Quesadillas
Inspiration at your fingertips
- 4 Maria & Ricardo’s Quinoa Flour Tortillas
- 2 Cups Vegan Cheese
- 1 Pint Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 16oz Bag of Kale, chopped
- 1/2 Cup Avocado Oil
- OPTIONAL GARNISHES: Salsa, Guacamole, Sliced Avocado, Sour Cream, Cilantro, Lime Juice
- In a small bowl add sliced mushrooms, 1/4 cup avocado oil, 1 tablespoon of kosher salt, and 1 teaspoon black pepper. Mix all together. Once mixed, place mushrooms on a baking sheet. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 400ºF for 15 minutes.
- While mushrooms are backing, add 1/4 cup avocado oil to a large sauté pan and put on medium heat. Once pan is hot, place chopped kale in pan and move around with tongs to cover with oil. When kale is wilted down, add 1 tablespoon of kosher salt and 1 teaspoon black pepper. Cook for approximately 5-8 minutes until cooked.
- Time to assemble your quesadilla! Heat a 10-inch nonstick pan on low heat. Place 1 tortilla on pan and warm both sides of the tortilla by flipping every few seconds. Once warm, add 1/2 cup of vegan cheese on one half of the tortilla. On the same half with cheese, add 1/4 of the cooked mushrooms and 1/4 of the cooked kale. Fold over the other half of the tortilla so it is half-moon shape and continue to cook on each side until browned. Makes 4 quesadillas.
Plan your meals with Maria & Ricardo's